The Sweet Funky Vintage Return Policy
If you have any questions about your order, please feel free to give us a call - 800-532-2358 , Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm, Pacific Standard Time.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you aren't tickled pink with your purchase, return it within 30 days for an exchange or refund.
Ship the garments to us via US Postal Service, insured, or UPS or FedEx.
Returns: Sweet Funky Vintage
3056 Sprucewood Lane
Escondido, CA 92027
If we made a mistake on your order, we will refund the return postage.
1. Fill out the Return Form providing exchange information. Download the return form.
2. If you are returning a full price item for a different size of the same style within 30 days of receipt of the garment, Sweet Funky Vintage will send the new size back to you without any additional shipping charges. If a size or style is no longer available, we will contact you.
3. If you are exchanging the item for a new size beyond 30 days of receipt, or exchanging for a different style, or if the item was on sale, standard shipping charges will apply to the exchange shipment. If the size or style is no longer available, a merchandise credit will be issued. You will receive credit for the current retail price of the garment. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns beyond 60 days of receipt of garment.
4. We will process and ship your exchange as quickly as possible. Please allow additional time if you have requested personalization of your new items. Refunds will be issued within 4 weeks of receipt of your return.
5. Garments may only be returned in new, unworn condition. Garments with customized fabric choices or personalized with three-letter or single letter initials may not be returned or exchanged.
We value your privacy at Sweet Funky Vintage. We will not share your personal information with anyone. When you join our mailing list, we will send you updates on the site, sale information and special offers. You can remove yourself from our mailing list at any time just by asking!
Our online ordering system is secure. We always use industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. When we transfer and receive financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.
Credit cards are processed via the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, which encrypts data in transit between the browser and server. SSL is supported by Microsoft Explorer, Netscape and America Online browsers. While entering credit card information, you will see the web address begins with https and there will be a little locked icon in the lower right corner of your browser.